CDS comdek limited.

from paul jury

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659

Mr Paul Jury & management
    Just a few more questions that I would like answered if possible as watching the share price slowly go down after reading your reply from this morning.

Q: You have already announced that Comdek have an estimate of 738.8 million tonnes, and as you are more knowledgeable in this field than I, what would that be determined as a bankable reserve?
    A:A reserve is an amount supported by a detailed mine plan that is economically extractable.

Q: How long will the major drilling program undertake the other 98 holes and does Comdek have the drill rigs on hand to do such an undertaking
    A:The plan is for it to take 9 months & yes the rigs are booked.

Q: Who is doing the drilling and testing for results? Are they a local South African company or from somewhere else, where the samples have to be sent off to be analysed ? South African companies who are competent at this work.

Q: How difficult do you think it will be to obtain approvals in South Africa to be able to commence mining?
    A:Not too sure but the process is similar to that in Australia.

Q: When you say “ We hope in the short term.” Would that be a few Months or a few years?
    A:This is up to the ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.