CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Good pick up rotinek,This is exactly the same logic, i applied...

1. 396 Posts.
    Good pick up rotinek,

This is exactly the same logic, i applied last year when they decided to move the whole manufacturing plant to Germany (good move there).

Why invest that much time and money in building a factory plant, if you dont have some certainties that there going to be some sales down the line. Das would be a completed financial suicide isn't it?

Now using the same analogy, i suspect strongly and this is all IMHO, that there has been some verbal agreement in regards to some sales with the yanks. Coz if i remember well, USA did buy a blueGen or 2, i m not sure if das in california or not, need to dig up on that. Oh yeah i forgot, USA has a GIGANTORIUS AMOUNT OF GAS IN THEIR BACKYARD, how much, well try the whole north American continent.

Now back to CFU TA, yes the charts are getting bullish, the monthly ema support is $0.165 if anyone is interested. There will be retracement and 0.165 is where the support lies. Its not 100% certain, as charts are not all 100% reliable, the Fundamental is where you should put ur faith in.

Good luck holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.