CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Sorry Marmaduke, I didnt believe i properly answer your...

1. 396 Posts.
    Sorry Marmaduke, I didnt believe i properly answer your question. Ok here goes again.

Using the Fchart, and displaying on the monthly CFU data, you can select the program to display 3 type of ema, EMA 20, EMA 50 and EMA 200. EMA = exponential moving average of 20, 50 200 days.

Each EMA technically represents either a support or a resistance depending on where the sp sits, For CFU case, the sp was sitting below ema 20 for quite sometime hence ema 20 was the resistance (0.165-0.170), After monday, CFU sp went up above it, now EMA 20 will become hopefully the support.

Now you may ask what is the monthly resitance for CFU, well there is 2, the 1st is EMA 50 = ~0.270, 2nd EMA is EMA 200 = 0.50. Technically speaking each time there is a uptrend break, a resistance will be tested and a support need to be re-found. My guess is 0.165.

But unfortunately as well, there is also something called Filling the gap, noticed that on friday CFU sp closed at 0.150, and monday it opened at 0.160. Usually but not always the case, that gap will need to filled before uptrend run continue.

hope this answers your question.

Good luck holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.