CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

from quarterly update, page-7

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Interesting thread this guys!

r0tiNek comments on the fundamentals of the product and on the marketing strategy. A thumbs up for that.

Then we get tangential reponses from the chartists, the EMA, the filling the gap, etc, etc.

I have been a holder, not a trader of this stock for some time now and I believe in the product.

It's pretty clear from the trading patterns however that there is a swarm of day traders on this stock.
    You guys are all trying to outdo each other and the sheer volume of your actions, the profit taking, buying and selling on chart analysis rather than on fundamentals is skewing and hiding the underlying trend of an excellent product making its strong steady way to commercialization.

No dramas though, it's still all good.

But I say again, I believe in the company and it's future and I don't get that belief from any chart, but from knowledge of the product and observations such as r0tiNek has pointed out as well as from the other recent news releases.

Having said all that however, I think it's hard to go wrong with this one and we can all make money it.

Cheers guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.