CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

from quarterly update, page-8

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I've held this stock now for 18 months and topped up while the price was low. Am a great believer in the technology and would love to see CFU achieve their goals.
    Was very interested to read the discussion on Technical Analysis and "filling the gap". Personally, I don't know too much about TA, but I decided to have a good look at the chart and volumes. It makes for some interesting study. I would be very interested to see a chart that accounts for the market cap rather than the sp (i.e., ignoring the dilution effect of cap raisings).
    In any case, it looks to me as though this stock has finally broken free of a very long term "down trend" since late 2009. If you draw a line along the peaks from late 2009 and you draw a line from the lows during the same time period you will notice the lines converging. Given the volume in the last few weeks and the recent gap up to +16c, it looks to me as though we have broken free of the consistent down trend and started a new up trend. Naturally, the day traders are going to play havoc with the day to day sp, but I think we are going to see one of two things happen in the near future. Either, we will see a breakaway to a higher trading range or we will see a consistent up-trend. Given the shear volume of shares on the market for this stock, I think the second scenario is more likely.
    I think it is time for long term investors to seriously think about buying in now.
    Of course, I am not a financial guru, and all of this is in my opinion only. Please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.