TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

Afex, doing well on ex divvy you say ? This big fat juicy...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    Afex, doing well on ex divvy you say ? This big fat juicy dividend is all of TWO CENTS, and the TPM shares fell by exactly that today, TWO CENTS, so it didn't "beat the street" as they say in USA. I think there's a large decomposing dead rat in the TPM wiring in the ceiling, Telstra when it had it's all time low on October 5th touched $2.60 and closed at $2.62 that day. Today 9 days later, Telstra is up to a $2.68 close, up 6c from then, and what of TPM ? Closed at $1.40, NINE CENTS UNDER the October 5th close, and may i add....TPM is now just 2 cents above it's 12 month low of $1.38, that will probably be beaten tomorrow, as this thing has closed every 2nd day for the past few weeks at their day's lows. I paid a relatively low $1.51 and am getting absolutely flogged on them. And have you noticed the bots playing their part ? Hundreds upon hundreds of unmarketable parcel sales daily, some for single digit volume trades, it's being manipulated down by the insto's feeding off the fear of the already panicked retail holders and triggering their stop losses. At the moment there is no bottom, this is going up into my attic for a long term hold which i hadn't planned on. The bottom drawer is full, no room left. Over and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.