THR 0.00% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

from the bible, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Thats why IMO u should forget about giving up yr day jobs (who was it in here) and be realistic with expectations about being pro-traders, playing instead the sharemarket with only excess cash if u wanna trade. Unless say, u had about 50 years' lessons in knowing how to lose.

Personally I look for real emerging projects and give them a 2 year timeframe with core+trading stock MO based pre-calculated reward/risk profiles and supplemented with pro-active inter-pivotal wave trades if u get my drift. And since Ive only been trading for around 40 years, doubt I'm good enough to dare trying to trade for full time job haha.

THR is a well behaved child so far and look forward to the "core" returns coming up from Molyhill fair value re-rate and hoping for a poss U-reality in due course ........ dont expect to define a resource on "reconnaissance drilling". This is just to determine where to place the next drill holes at. MOLYHILL is the bread and butter here for maybe a buck target next 18 months while the oppies are still alive. But a few good U-hits to attact the circling U-boats certainly wouldn't go astray.

Hence very LOW risk / good reward play on this basis IMO for a sizeable possie which I know have but at greatly reduced net cost. Wouldnt want it any either way for a sizeable possie otherwise it would stress me out haha.

U have the tech pivots 30-31 mega support , 38+ breakout, 46+ confirmation, 51+ launch into blue with first targets 65 - 75+ IMO.

Atm daytraders are playing for cents between 31 and 38. Should be no man standing thru 38 tho (hopefully). See what TNG did once thru its 42 resistance?

Thats technos only and we will need FA support (reality) to fuel it ...... but then it will probably take on a mind of its own haha.

Lets see .........

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.277K 551.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1812896 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 60919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.