KIN 1.79% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

The mill site is on sloping ground with one stream on the...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The mill site is on sloping ground with one stream on the northern side. This is separated from the site with a temporary bundwall and will not cause any problems. 

The tanks and the ground underneath the mill was caprock and clay down to the harder rocks at roughly 4 metres. All of this was removed and used for the bundwall. The foundations for the tanks and the mill were then rebuilt under geotech supervision using standard techniques. For those of you who are unfamiliar with site preps, the foundations were laid in 200mm layers, watered and rolled with compaction  testing done as it proceeded. The testing was both penetrometer and nuclear density. Again this is nothing special and is what is always done to prepare the ground for such large structures. The tanks had their ringbeams poured and then the interior of the beams were also filled under geotech supervision. A final layer of concrete was then poured for the tanks to sit on.

No concrete was poured for the mill and the mill was left standing beside its new home.

I was present while this was done and can assure you that there are no issues with the foundation material for the mill supports.

Why it was stopped is way above my pay grade but the site and the earthworks for tanks and mill are not the reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $67.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $16.9K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 157294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.