HGO 0.00% 5.3¢ hillgrove resources limited

from the horse's mouth, page-2

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Empire,

thanks for the update. The thumbs up say it all.

I just wonder how long it will be before 'the horse' puts pen to paper in the form of an ASX announcement? In the meantime, the track is not exactly flat...

------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting that DS says OZL wouldn't be interested as HGO is too small. 25,000 tonnes per annum is an extra 25% of OZL's current production. That is before the 2.4mtpa to 2.7mtpa upgrade, let alone the 3.5mtpa (which would be more like an extra 35% to OZL's production profile). And OZL is not the only company out there looking for extra production...

Particularly because OZL have had prior discussions with HGO. Did he tell you that?

It is not just me suggesting HGO is a target. It is hardly baseless speculation that an underpriced Cu company, on the brink of production, with an open register, with a cash shortage and commisioning delays should be looked at by those with money to spend on M&A. Other brokers and reports have said exactly the same about HGO.

There is a difference between a company who doesn't want to sell and a company who other parties might want to buy. It is just that Drew doesn't want to draw attention to HGO while their share price is so horribly low. Fair enough too, he is supposed to say that.

But they all say 'we are not for sale', 'we are in for the long haul', ra ra ra. Such statements carry little weight.

Yaq

"If you want to know what will happen on the savannah, ask the lion, not the zebra".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $106.5K 2.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19995 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 786598 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.