CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

From the horses mouth :), page-41

1. 5,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4066
    I don't think you will see this happen with corona virus like 2018.

It is the unknown with no vaccine. I don't think there will be a vaccine for atleast 12 months.

When you look at spread, it is likely millions of aussie will get infected. The good news is it effects people old and with pre existing illness. So for most of us, a bad flu, yet many are acting stupid.

Toilet paper is a very good example. In China they are wearing the brunt, but there not fighting over loo paper.

The resteraunts in my area, used to be booked out for days, now empty. Shops not much foot traffic. Coles and Woolies will do very well, discretionary not.

So we are really making the situation worse for ourselves hear by unnessasary panic, also stupidity.

Our infection rate is low, other countries are following common sense, in melb we had a stupid gp see 70 patients when he should have been at home as one example outside fighting over loo paper.

So it will be more financial by what we are doing, than deaths I think as most of us are healthy.

I'd be cautious, wait for the qtr and half results as you never try to catch a falling dagger, today's prices may look good, but they might not be in a few months.

Im staying cashed up till vaccine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5001440 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 219995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.