CZN 33.3% 0.4¢ corazon mining limited

From the horses mouth :), page-49

1. 5,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4006
    Goldbugbob,

Corona virus will take more than the froth off the market.
    Its been around 60s days, more than 100k infected. If there is no cure for 12 months, do the math from 1 person to 100k, same growth greater than 100m people.

Dont under estimate this, those that do will get burnt. I'm 90% cash. I was trading the day of the 1987 crash and was 100% vested in the market. Learn lessons.

I'd say many hear may not have been born when that occurred to know what that period was like.

Here I see the asx at 4000 if this is protracted.

If people can't travel, shop etc, either by being crook, or prevented doing so by lock down expect bad financial results you will never expect.

The good news for most is if we get corona virus, just a bad flu. So for most this is not to bad on health.

For czn, it will not be effected greatly as it does not rely on consumer spend, its already low cap, already close to 52 week low and has enough cash to get through 12 months.

Its also in the right sector for EV growth were future changes are the same outside the present situation.

Many explorers are, the danger is business that need consumer revenue.

Czn will press on, business as usual with drilling. If they get 50m intercepts the news will most certainly be noticed against not much else positive.

Its also very undervalued as Lynn Lake is worth 50m minimum and there cap is sub 5m as added insulation.

Let's just sit back and wait for drilling now. The excitement.

Remember in a market were there is insurity, don't try and pick the bottom because you will loose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.462M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $23.69K 5.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6440761 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3974166 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.