CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

Your posts are unbearable !You always claim you are just here...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Your posts are unbearable !
    You always claim you are just here giving facts
    "I have never given anybody advise as to buying or selling just stating facts,"
    Ummm ok what is this then?
    "with what's happening around the world the next announcement if not improved substantially will send this down the drain, and even if it does improve the resource doubt many would want to invest into a company that has shown through history how it has eroded share holders wealth"
    That doesn't look like fact. That looks like your opinion mate.
    So let me get this right even if they increase the JORC to 300Kt nickel you're saying no one will one to invest because it has taken them 9 years?
    Wow lol. News flash literally no one cares about the last 9 years other than you.
    Show me another junior that has taken a greenfield exploration play to production any quicker.
    You type a lot of words but not a whole heap of substance.

1 person made a comment about using a stop loss so now its construed as the whole forum believes you can't incur a loss. Like really? Now we have to be subjected to the same comment everyday.

Here is another news flash for you! Everyone calling it to between 2 to 5c were doing so on upcoming drill results. Seriously what it so difficult to understand. But here you are before they have even drilled telling everyone I told you so lol.

What selling do you keep referring to ? You mean the 4M that sold into 0.2c yesterday?? Compared to the 300M+ that took placement at 0.35c?

Or do you mean the paltry 48M selling at 0.3c ? Compared to the 300M+ that took placement at 0.35c?

Does the company need capital again - NO
    Have the started drilling yet - NO

So why are you here saying I told you so?

They are in limbo between a capital raise and the commencement of drilling when the DOW jones dropped 5000 points!

Blue chips are down up to 30%, small caps are down up to 75%. CZN is down just 1 pip waiting for drilling to commence.

Why don't you come back when drilling has started. I dont think anyone was calling it to 2 to 5c without drill results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1271200 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 800658 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.