CZN 0.00% 0.8¢ corazon mining limited

I try to read your posts with an open mind, but sometimes they...

1. 3,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    I try to read your posts with an open mind, but sometimes they are just too much.

Someone emailed management, got a response and posted it. I was grateful for the update. If you are challenging the validity of it, rather than shoot that poster down in an open forum as being dishonest why not email CZN yourself or call to confirm? I doubt a poster would risk jail time to construct a fictitious email and if they did, I'd hope they'd have put a bit more juicer goss than drillers are at PDAC and the campaign will be 1500m, don't you?

This comment here has so much wrong with.

why such a big carrot was dangled in front of those who participated in the CR and the fact the company is further diluting shareholders wealth with the upcoming shareholder approvals to the future issues of shares that seems to reward those who participated in the current CR and not looking after shareholders in the short to long time future,

What carrot did the company dangle to those who took the CR? They advised they were raising money to fund exploration, which is what they have done. You are saying shareholders were given other information to incentive them, can you point me in the direction please?

Also how did the prior CR not look after the shareholders in the short to long time future. The stock was bid 0.3c at the time, the placement was done at 0.35c, being a 12.5% premium to the bid price. Current shareholders are able to purchase on market cheap than the institutions.

The company never induced anyone to do anything. They are an exploration company. They have a tenement in Lynn Lake they would like to explore, they raised money for that purpose and now are proceeding as planned. I fail to see what anyone has done wrong here?

They raised money at market rates or a small premium, kept the raise tight and gave no favours to anyone. Given the current stock price the capital raising looks like a great result by the board and management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.925M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 240000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 610454 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.