FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

From the Lanes of Melbourne to the Busy Streets of Dakar, page-31

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hi Hot,

I don't post much because I don't often have much to add, but I day read most of the posts on here, even the ones I disagree with.

No special message from me, I certainly don't work for FAR (even though that's exactly what someone who did would say) and I'm not a management apologist either. If thought they had done something wrong I would say so. I just try to look at the big picture, and what I see is a company that seems to be doing the right things to move us forward without taking big risks along the way. I try not to expect perfection as that is too much for anyone.

I guess I do pour cold water on issues sometimes but that's usually when I think the expectations are getting a little big. Just trying to add balance. Don't get me wrong, I have big expectations too, but unlike some, I think they are going to take time and patience to get there. (I'm still holding out for $1)

As for do I think the 40/30/20 is possible, yes I do. But it's going to require some fancy footwork and negotiations. FAR have to have the funding, can't try and bluff it! If CNE don't preempt, I don't think FAR would want 50%, way to much ongoing funding commitment, so will need to have WPL on board.

I have been thinking about the timing of things, especially FAR's announcement that it would make a statement on commerciality. FAR doing this is apparently a little out of the ordinary. But if you consider that FAR may have known about WPL, but not the timing, it starts to make more sense. If you wanted to get a big chunk of finance you would need to be able to show that the project was viable. I think this may have been what FAR was up to. WPL may have also suspected and hence the surprise announcement in an attempt to catch FAR out. Interesting times.

Jems

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.