MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

from the massive rush to one trade every 20 mins??, page-46

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    No 'magic powers' ... just been watching (and trading) spec stocks all day long every day for over 10 years now and seen it all before. All those huge buy orders (150,000 or more) flashing up on the screen and then being pulled after 3 seconds when they failed to produce the (I can only assume) desired effect of causing buyers to leap in.

99% of such action as what went on today will end in tears for the unwary. The pump which occurred at 2.30pm was so unnatural it was clearly orchestrated ... either that or it was insider trading and we'll see news tomorrow or even this week. If no news then it was a pump. Anyone seriously wanting to accumulate wouldn't run a stock up like that ... they'd be trying to hold it back!

Pumps will always be dumped eventually which is not good for any of the holders, apart from traders if they read the signs right. Look how many people got hurt after this stock originally went to $3.15. The vast majority of shares bought on the two days of that extraordinary pump (2nd and 3rd March) are still underwater.

'stage looks set from another leg up IMO.... trade the trade...'

Yes could be ... and you'll be happy to know I bought back in at Close ... But purely for trading purposes only and I'll be out as soon as I feel the 'leg up' appears to be over, whether that's 10 minutes after open, or 2 hours or a day or week later ... or even immediately if my stops get hit. This stock is going to swing around a lot for the next couple of days at least and give opportunity for trades. Longterm who knows? I certainly don't claim to ... just expressing my opinions on the trading behaviour I observed
    Last edited by aronoff1: 24/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.