MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

from the massive rush to one trade every 20 mins??, page-63

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    No I sure did not foresee but then the massive rise had all the hallmarks of blatant manipulation, as others on here have also commented, and you can never foresee what may go on in that respect.

And no I don't pretend to have foresight ... just an understanding of probability based on observing the trading activity of this stock and many other specs and an understanding of the general laws of pumps and dumps (having witnessed hundreds and people being burnt time after time, myself sometimes included) and particularly if the stock in question has a history of pumps and dumps, which this one most certainly does!

Who could ever forget the absolutely spectacular pump and dump which took place shortly after its debut in early March? Zooming from .73 up to 3.15 in the space of 2 days and then right back down to .60 odd ... quite a feat! Deserves a place in Pump and Dump Hall of Fame that one does!

When a stock has recently been pumped and dumped to that degree you naturally have to be suspicious when something similar appears to be going on again ... would be stupid not to be.

It could be it's insider trading on some wonderful forthcoming news but then why are the directors dumping??

So barring the 'insider trading on imminent wonderful news' scenario then the high probability is that it's another pump which will inevitably get dumped. But yes, you're right that the 'when' is out of my foreseeing (could be they will get it right back up to $3.15 before that happens for all I would know ... they have incredible skills as has clearly been displayed) so will try to be more careful in phrasing my posts.

It does make for fabulous trading though, just cautioning people to take care based on this stock's past history and the general culture of pumping and dumping in spec stocks which is rampant on the ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.