UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

from the newsdesk, page-18

1. 3,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    I feel the time is past due for a Unilife counter-attack.

Maintaining a dignified silence whilst these psychopaths go about their dirty work trying to pull down the SP to save their financial hides no longer cuts it,in my view.

I put forward these suggestions to the Unilife Board;

[a] Release an open letter to Shareholders rebutting the salient points of the proposed class action[again].

[b] Indicate a willingness to lead a class action by any agrieved ex-shareholders who sold their shares as a result of the machinations of the shorters. This would bring into open court,depositions outlining the actions and various ploys used to denigrate the Company and by implication the Board and Senior Management-constructive defamation ,you might call it.The very notion of this being successful with resulting damages being awarded against them should give the professional shorters something to think about.
    At the moment as far as I can see they're getting free kicks.

[c]Engage the assistance of the State Governor/government to join in a call for action by the appropriate regulatory bodies-if they exist that is- it doesn't seem like it-to curtail the rampant manipulation of UNIS market stock prices- of which there is evidence aplenty.
    Theoretically, if these shorters had their way,Unilife would close down with severe repercussions for the state economy.
    Their behaviour does nothing for the reputation of American business ethics or for the proper regulation of stockmarkets,a pre-requisite of a well functioning capitalist system.

I will finish there before cynicism overwhelms me.

donnybrook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.