M4M 7.14% 2.6¢ macro metals limited

No The LSE listing is far enough away to not have an impact And...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    No

The LSE listing is far enough away to not have an impact

And before then we will have the testwork results released, a cornerstone investor on board (to further validate the project), potential ECA funding sorted (to even further validate the project), and potentially offtake agreements signed.

All of this would have a significantly positive impact on the share price and that will lead into the raising done on the LSE

IMO the SP isnt significantly rallying now plain and simply because people are not aware of the KFE story.. and that is why all the media in the last week has been so important. It is getting the word out there.

I suspect interest to slowly build .. it has been slowly building.. i think I called last friday the real tipping point and I stand by that.

Things will "explode" IMO when the testwork results get released. The attention on the company throughout the global steel industry will be significant.

But until then its just our little group of informed people who can appreciate the tremendous risk/reward opportunity that is presented here and have acted accordingly.

As the days go on though more and more are hearing about the company for the first time and will naturally form the conclusion that we have and act in the same manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $93.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.5¢ $298.7K 11.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1432857 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 295500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.