BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

from the outside looking in....

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

1. seems to me that if BBI survives then it doesn't matter a whole lot whether you paid 3c (nice) or 10c (not as nice) you'll do very well over time.... notice the 'if' though....

2. BBI owes no allegiance to BNB who would screw BBI if they could, so there's good grounds for a name change here to avoid having a toxic name in your trading title....

3. Melua appears to me to be as genuine a poster as you'll get on HC. Despite the recent strange episode
    about 'brothers' 'alter egos' or what my cat posted, he's been very consistent since alerting ppl when BBI was around 3c, and let's face it, nobody has to post anything for anyone.... so I'm giving Melua the benefit of the doubt about his sincerity, I think he is - and in any case those that jumped in at 3c would still be wearing a smile, and there's not too many of those around today....

4. I got a small number the other day....

it should only take a couple of months to get a reasonable feel for where BBI is heading, I sure don't know at this stage - unless of course we get a severe down leg in the US again and that's definitely on the cards....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.