ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

from the papers.., page-16

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hi Jump,

You have a comedic gift

" I had the sense watching JG's talk that somehow a light has gone on "

".. a transition from coal to gas "

We shouldnt let the coal miners or power consumers know about that. Those poor "Mexicans" with their vast and now less than worthless brown coal deposits can just go and get some Gas. Can they get any of that Gas out of the brown coal ? Can they set up one of those gasification plants that convert the brown coal to gas for the Burning thereof. Maybe we can ship them some LNG from LNGN as the pipe south from QLD wont be big enough. Poor old AGL - what are they going to do with their share of that primitive Loy Yang brown coal masterpiece. The Venture is called the "Great Energy Alliance Corporation" the great misnomer of the new AntiCO2 world and AGL has 32.5% of it.

I know, they can shut it down and just export all the brown coal to China. The Great Energy Alliance and their customers wont be able to carry the CO2 tax burden.

Anyway why should we burn our coal when we can export it to Asia for them to turn it into CO2. Why should ALCOA smelt aluminium here when we can send our Alumina to Asia for them to burn our coal to make the electricity to make the Aluminium. Makes a lot of sense to the political elites who can now see in the dark with their Big Ideas. The CO2 not produced in the hermetically sealed airspace over continent Australia will ensure that we at least get a reduced temperature. We will be OK !

I like that little BluGen fuel cell unit that converts gas to heat and power - what a beauty and just ripe to add to the queue of green boondoggles that we have seen so far. Why not "give" every household one of those to go with the solar panels and the powergen will be so distributed that we wont need many power stations at all.

"...the penny has dropped" sure has for me that the "CO2 is a pollutant" craziness is loved by the elites as a means of control and the only surety is that it will add to the high inflation we are already experiencing. Dont believe the RBA with its 2.7% - you can't eat a Plasma TV though it will add to your power bills.

ESG has to get some newsflow going rather than waiting for every single freckled duck to be lined up before they make any announcement.

They could easily have announced a Reserves Statement on time but chose to drag Tinstfield into it to try and come up with a mega upgrade mid year. Why?

They have done a very poor job of defending our share price to the extent that a $1 offer from the much derided Santos would probably succeed.

We are not scared of the Shale Gas still in the troughs.
    The FrackMan is on our side and he will go ballistic upon the necks of any of those Frackers doing the dance with the trucks.

Beware the Great Unwashed as they Vote

Cheers

Close the Coal
    End the Culture
    Close the Coal Power
    Close the Aluminium
    Close the Steel
    Close them all
    Watch them perish
    Encourage the young ones so they can learn
    A tradition should be passed on
    Then we will laugh
    Export the Coal to China
    Import the Aluminium
    Import the Steel
    Then we will laugh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.