ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

from the papers.., page-20

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    HD,

My post was only in reply to yours when you asked as to why the sp and the CSG sector was quite, and I quote your comment again "But why is the CSG sector so "quiet" then???"

So, all I did was posting something that IMO could have caused the concerns that you have asked the Forum for.

As for me getting the big Thumb Down, do you honestly think that I was expecting a Thumb Up with the Clinic's participants attitude currently circulating around.?? You would have had to be dreaming if you thought in that way. For, it is a proven factor that only the BR's get a hell of a lot of TU's. The bigger the conjectures, the more the TU's.

All I know is, that the current sp is at what it is, and that the market doesn't think that we are worth any more than that, and, regardless of what you and others may think, that will not change. When the market will start thinking that we are cheap and undervalued, they will act accordingly. Not before.

Finally, as for what posters used to say that DC was keepiong his cards close to his chest for stopping a cheap and hostile T/O, that was the biggest lot of bull extretia that I have ever read. For, if that was the case, by now and with the current sp, ESG would not have been listed on the ASX any longer.
    All the while, way back when, the HC stores could hardly keep up with the supply of the demands caused by the TU's division.

Time may change things, but, IMO, that will not happen in the immediate future.

DYOR, and good luck.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.