IMU 3.45% 5.6¢ imugene limited

What a strange comment. Have you seen the chart? It's been...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    What a strange comment. Have you seen the chart? It's been terrible for years, and your advice is to cling on and watch the rest of my capital drain away in the hope a miracle might occur? While watching other lucrative opportunities on the market pass me by? I can only make decisions based on what has happened, not what is going to happen (as that is fact, not speculation). What has happened is money drain into countless trials and ridiculously high salaries, where after 3 years it seems commercialization or any meaningful progress is still miles away. To add to that, you have continuous misleading statements, unclear reasoning behind decision making (Buying manufacturing facility, telling the market it is a huge step forward ect and then selling it only months later), and to top it all off, the top board member selling shares to display how confident he is that meaningful progress is still miles away.

No matter what LC thinks about how well they are doing and how great things are progressing, IMU is a publicly listed company, their main priority is increasing share holder wealth, as that is what keeps the doors open. If things were going as great as she is making out, do you really think the share price would be 7c?

3 years ago the market was sure a deal was about the be made and this was reinforced by management, hence the pump to 60c, nothing came of it and the technology swiftly got deprioritized. It's clear there was a massive failure there, although it is unclear exactly what the failure was.

Last edited by GinoE: 20/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.124M 19.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 933589 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 776750 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.