IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Yep bobadah, Whilst there might not be any blanket FDA approval...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Yep bobadah,
    Whilst there might not be any blanket FDA approval for all types of cancer. Necessity is the mother of all inventions !
    Even if we've intelligently gone down Bile Duct rout, where little or nothings being done to find a remedy. Should that succeed in getting FDA approval, (which is an almost certainty for mine) can you imagine the interest from BP.
    With their bigger influence and capital, in being able to conduct as many trials as they see fit. Imagine how much quicker they'd get all the other cancer trials done, in gaining FDA approved.

The good news the Professor doesn't visit - As a result of FDA approval, in the bile Duct study. Should a Licensing agreement or even a T/O happen (everyone's least favored option) would see IMU's SP going through the roof, in becoming post revenue. That fast track study has every likelihood of being approved later this year. That's not far away for it becoming - game on !!

It's all gloom and doom this week. The company has no adverse results to post, but still proclaim its success prior to data being available. I have no reason not to believe LC. I would prefer her not to give hints or news, until there is some. She knows how well the studies are going. But if you cant produce the data in supporting it, then when you don't, the market becomes unforgiving (And why wouldn't it!)
    I'm an investor who like's LC but sees her continual pumping, in her own organised interviews as credibility blowing for her. As she seldom follows up any of her Pumps, with the anticipated data or dance partners.
    However, until we do receive any bad data, the down rampers are all just pessimistic at this point. We need to keep it balanced.

I now hold many more IMUOE's than I could ever have imagined. They represent unbelievable value for mine out to Sep 2026 (2.4 years). Their basicly 2 for one against the fully paid. They are where I'd be shopping if I hadn't already bought all I could afford.

Stay patient, LC has too much credibility to loose should she not back up some of her hype, with good data. This will only happen when it comes to hand. We just need to hang on, in not throwing the baby out with the bath water. These shares being given away, will for mine be looked back at in just a few years -with regret. Even if IMU slide's another cent or two- when this trades in $$ you will regret selling them for 5-7c in a panic.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice -Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.