IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

From the Professor..., page-45

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    "While I may be wrong, I believe we're only going to see marginal gains in the current MAST study as they dose escalate. IMO, this will largely be due to the large number immuno-compromised patients in the MAST study. We'll certainly pickup additional CRs, PRs and SDs, here and there, at higher doses. These will be mainly from relatively healthy patients. I believe the next trial update(s) will likely fall short in terms of the wow factor many retail investors are looking for. It's going to take something substantial to turn around the current dark investor mood."

Almost six months following the historic announcement on the 6th November 2023 of positive early signals in the CF33-hNIS (VAXINIA) MAST trial, the long-awaited update of results were released on the 30th April 2024.

With limited fanfare the May 2024 Investor presentation and Analyst coverage by ROTH appeared on the company website. The latest data cut taken on the 24th April 2024 identified 47 heavily pre-treated patients of which 40 patients have been evaluated having received at least their first 42 day scan.

I believe the 47 dosed patients include patients from the remaining mono IT and IV cohorts dosed at 3x10^8 and the combination IT and IV cohorts dosed at 3x10^7 and 1x10^8 respectively.
    Essentially the 47 dosed patients come from 15 cohorts (10 mono and 5 combo) each having 3 patients with the exception of 3rd cohort in mono IV which dosed 5 patients at 3x10^7.

The April 2024 results identify one complete response in bile duct cancer, 2 partial responses in melanoma and 17 patients with stable disease indicating an ORR of 8% SD of 43% and a DCR of 50%

In comparison the October 2023 results from 25 evaluable patients identified one complete response in bile duct cancer, 1 partial response in melanoma and 16 patients with stable disease indicating an ORR of 8% SD of 64% and a DCR of 72%

While the April 2024 results may fall short of investor expectations it should be noted that 7 patients from the higher dose cohorts were not evaluable in a patient population with heavily compromised immune systems.

A disease control rate of 50% across a broad spectrum of solid tumor types in a phase 1 dose escalation trial is an amazing result and validation of the groundbreaking science being developed by Imugene.

GLTAH - Go Team Imugene

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.