IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

People still really struggling to understand where they've...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    People still really struggling to understand where they've invested their money. I find this hard to understand.

Oncarlytics is going to be the dogs bollocks. That's what it's all about.

CarT therapies have their flaws too. They need a healthy doner firstly. If they're immunocompromised, then it's not viable.
    Patients can also relapse after therapy. Their market value currently is USD $4.38b, projected to grow to USD $16.35b by 2032. Currently...

We have Vaxinia. Which, in a patient with a reasonably strong immune system, can potentially steer them to remission. Alone. BTW, this is for solid tumours.

Then we have Azer cell. The only allogenic CarT therapy. Meaning it's a viable option for a far greater number of patients due to its off-the-shelf nature.

Vaxinia has been able to be modified to un-cloak cancer cells invisibility by expressing CD19, making it a target for a CarT nuke.

So, we have options for patients with a strong immune system, and for those who are immunocompromised.

If Oncarlytics proves safe and efficacious, then every manufacturer of a CD19 targeting drug will have no choice but to partner with us. I see multiple licensing agreements.

And then we still have Azer Cell. Will we go that alone? Or will we strike another deal with an interested BP?

There's so much potential. It's still very very early days.

There has been no bad data yet.

People's expectations given the current timeline are out of whack.

This leaves you vulnerable to games played by more savvy investors than yourselves.

Buy, Hold, Sell. The choice is yours.

I'm still buying and holding.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.