NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

I was reading the thread while waiting at the airport in...

1. 971 Posts.
    I was reading the thread while waiting at the airport in Adelaide and it was better than looking at the tarmac. Again, I realised why I left my previous job.

I must agree with TShirt re the shale at Paloma. The Paloma play was as far as NEN was concerned always a traditional oil play. The shale and they have lots of it is expensive to work and costly. My feeling on this is that Nen will leave it where it is as gas is easier to extract. I don't know that farmin partners are beating a path to KC's door either?

All eyes are looking to Vietnam and rightly so with what is sitting there. From my reasearch Cau Lo looks to be as big as the Dongfang main structure. if this comes to pass then it will be game on to say the least.

KC & Stein were across this when they approached the Vietnam government directly to get 105 and they were aware of the Song Ca oil prospect in the weatern side of block 105. As they owned data covering most of the oil and gas basins of Australasia and southeast Asia. The data they have consists of over 4,000 reports, maps, files 22,000Km2 of 3D seismic data and 2 million line KM of 2D seismic. Essentially this sort of information is held by the majors! Now link this back to the shale and it will be but a hazy memory.

What is of more interest to me is where Nen goes on a major discovery at 105 and how this will form with ENI as they have a lot of expertise in gas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.