NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Thanks guys for your insight. Very good indeed.I am going to put...

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Thanks guys for your insight. Very good indeed.

I am going to put it out there, and my views may not suit everyone, but that’s life. its time to lay to rest the gentle gentle, softly softly approach.

If your details are correct and management have slipped up with Paloma after spending near 15 plus million, then lets face up to the facts that management got it wrong.

They over spent, over promised and under delivered. Let’s remove the Big Boys Blouse and cop it on the chin like grown men,” we friggin stuff up on that boys!”

How can we as managers of a company get this next drill right? Let’s get the message out to the community. As I sit back and watch the share price rise in other penny dreadful, it gets me wondering what the hell is happening behind the scene with Neon?

This drilling of Block 105, is the biggest well that will probably be drilled this year! Forget Block 120, the evidence supports that this well could be huge.

From Quarterly:
    "In May 2011 Netherland Sewell & Associates completed a Prospective Resource Assessment for Cua
    Lo, confirming gross unrisked prospective recoverable resources up to (best estimate) 13.9 TCF gas"

With the recent success with Dongfang 13-2 gas discovery of late 2012. If you look around this area, you will notice that the whole area is lit up with gas fields. China have been keeping the news of the prospectively of this area close to their chest. In fact, they would love nothing better than to claim the whole god damn area as their waters!

Am I missing something? Maybe all the evidence leads to Rome, but the market is not convinced for one minute. This could be due to many factors, which start at the top. I cannot spell it out any clearer.

There must be a major reason for the top brass of the Market to be so forthright in their chasing other penny dreadful that they cannot see the wood for the trees.

Or maybe the true believers are the ones being fooled?

Only time will tell, but what I can say is the charts tell a very simple story. Watch closely for the breakout, be it up or down, because it will happen soon, one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.