UNI 2.02% $5.82 universal store holdings limited

from the smh, page-18

1. 5,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    I agree with that, GK. Holding gains has been difficult, but that will change. Sooner or later something will happen, FDA, final Industrialisation/Supply agreement with Sanofi, a fund buying in, whatever, and the price will move up and stay up. That's what makes it such a good medium to long term play. Also why it's one stock I don't want to try and second guess market sentiment on. When it goes, I want to be in, not playing catch-up.

Even though it has been a frustrating ride thus far, I think it's fair to say that the SP is unlikely to flounder along at these levels much longer and certainly not through to 2011. In this respect, I'd imagine the price will eventually develop a nice trajectory that will pretty much correlate to the milestone industrialisation payments.

P.S. Para, I agree that Nasdaq would be nothing short of a miracle by year's end, unless thay are a lot further down the track than we know. And even then, as you say, following the TZL experience, they will need all the ducks lined up to do it justice. I can't imagine AS would go early unless he was confident of it being a success.

I can wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.82
Change
-0.120(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $5.93 $5.82 $194.2K 33.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 381 $5.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.90 197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.