LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

from the us

1. 7,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    Article that a US member from across the Road--Janottar has found and is a very good read--thanks mate
    Would be just so wonderful if it was to happen for us
    I don't recall seeing this one before and by the price is only just released.....

Any one know what company this "professor" is talking about?

Here's the one, tiny company — trading for $1.21 — about to crack open a gas jackpot worth upwards of $2 trillion ... and why it could double your money by September, 2014 ... and hand you gains of 536% in the next 12 months ... and potentially soar as high as 3,548%!

Dear Friend,

It was 8 AM and my coffee was getting cold when Professor Peter Hartley sucker punched me.

You may not be familiar with Professor Hartley by name, but, rest assured, some of the world's wealthiest are very familiar with his work.

BHP Billiton, the largest natural resource company in the world, awarded him their chairmanship.

Effectively, they declared him the world's #1 expert on all things related to natural resources.

And yet, here I was ... bleary-eyed and jet-lagged from my nine-hour flight from Thailand to Australia ... getting my teeth kicked in by him. A college professor, no less.

But I'm glad he did. It might have been the most profitable walloping I've ever had. Because the moment it happened, Professor Hartley revealed the most off-the-radar opportunity about to take off in Australia.

If everything goes according to plan, this may go down in history as the largest of its kind in the history of the nation.

You see, I had flown to the "land down under" on a mission.

Stories were circulating about one single massive deposit in Australia — the now-famous "Arckaringa Basin," and the firm that's leading the charge to explore it — Linc Energy.

Little did I know how far off from the real story I was.

Today, I'm going to reveal what I "accidentally" discovered in the great outback.

Something far more exciting, and immediately profitable, than any trumped-up speculative play ... though hardly anyone I've come across is reporting it!

Tucked away in one of the most inhospitable regions of the world ... sits an investment opportunity so ripe for the taking, it's a wonder the New York Times, Forbes, or The Wall Street Journal isn't blowing it up.

Not yet.

My flight to Australia has given me a unique insight into a rapidly-unfolding situation ... and how shrewd investors who get in at the ground-floor could secure an easy windfall ... all thanks to an almost completely unknown company I've nicknamed the "$1 Dynamo."

But don't be fooled — because this tiny company, with a market cap of less than $2 billion, holds the key to doubling every dollar you invest by no later than my forecast of September, 2014.

I'll explain the significance of that date in just a moment — and why this company is set to make more profit in the next 4 months than they've made in all the last 3 years combined.

As we speak, they're racing to unleash a gas deposit worth as much as $2 trillion.

I'll show you why behemoths of the oil industry, like Chevron, ConocoPhillips, and Hess are moving in to grab a slice of the profits (and why, ultimately, another country may even potentially invest $50 billion or more directly into the "$1 Dynamo's" coffers!).

Early investors could make money hand over fist, with my figures showing every $1,000 could come back as $2,000 by September, 2014.

Once you see exactly why I use that date, you'll understand why everything under the sun is telling me it's a slam-dunk.

Better yet, as the firm continues to steamroll its competition, it could easily hand folks who get in at the ground-floor gains above and beyond 500% within the next 12 months!

And, using history as our guide, it's not unreasonable for this stock to go even further — as high as 3,548.65% ... enough to snowball every $5,000 into $182,432.50 ... and the firm would still only be trading at $42!

Before our time is up today, you'll understand exactly why Professor Hartley clobbered me in his office ...

You'll see how it led me to this incredible discovery ...

And you'll see why my "accidental" find may result in an investment so powerful, it will wipe out the decade of loss we've just emerged from ... and give you a solid stake in what may go down as the greatest energy endeavor in the history of Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.