BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

From Tipsly to Dipsly?

1. 2,025 Posts.
    The acquisition of Tipsly was called by Richard as a "Game Changer" as it produces $12 mln in advertising revenue and enters the social ecosystem so having a huge impact on Pillar 3, the revenue from making video's is now boosted by an ever expanding advertising market.

Deloitte's ranked BIG in the top 5 tech stocks and at number 1 they had a company called Dipsly. This company has revenue of $100m pa and is in the top 30 websites in the US, second to Buzzfeed, 742m page views.....I could go on but the figures are mindblasting (quote Russell Peters). It is essentially targeting 18 to 30 yo with funny, gossip, entertainment news and funniest animal video etc

Three kids started this company 4 years ago and Taylor Ablitt (CEO) is now changing their business model to increase their videos on small business aka BIG. Currently it probably accounts for maybe of 10% of their revenue with 70% of their revenue coming from advertising via Facebook.

They are not a listed company but an analyst values them at $1.7 billion. Here is my take:

BIG did the same thing with Tipsly offering them 60 cents per share and paying $2.4m in cash which will generate $12m in advertising revenue. So it really wouldn't surprise me if GB and Co do a similar deal at say $3.30 based on their market capitalisation of $1.7b

And please don't worry about further dilution as Richard have put that old chestnut firmly to bed.
    These guys are just so conservative in their announcements and regularly astound us with so many left field ann's.

Maybe I'm shooting from the halfway line but it could be the greatest goal I've ever scored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.