BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I am truly starting to worry about you and at the same time I'm...

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I am truly starting to worry about you and at the same time I'm getting sick of having to constantly set the record straight when you distort my views (I have to assume deliberately for personal reasons that I can't comprehend).
    1. For the umpteenth time, I've never criticised market dilution. I've only ever stated that I would prefer the company not to use shares any more when funding acquisitions because of the potential in blow out costs. Guess what, management agrees with me and not with you on that front! My comments about the management performance bonus scheme was not about the number of shares but rather the basis on which they are awarded, so again nothing about dilution.
    2. I've never mentioned anything about the quality of videos, that was someone else who tried to fear monger and downramp. Get your story right!
    3. I have never made a sexist statement about Sonya, I only ever said that I didn't believe the communications director (position not sex) was worthy of the same performance bonus package as the CEO and founder of Big Review TV (Brandon).
    4. What have I said about Tipsly, other than that I thought it was a wonderful deal? I have certainly never alluded to, let alone stated that I believed that deal to be too big for BIG. I really have no idea what words you're trying to put in my mouth about that one.

I'm not aware of you having ever proven me wrong, let alone numerous times. Please tell me when you have been right and I've been wrong, but please ensure you support anything you have to offer with complete posts of mine that you believe will validate your point because all you ever do is misrepresent and malign me without ever providing proof. Don't try to deflect with the old chestnut that you're not going to comb through thousands of posts, because when you accuse someone of something you have a responsibility to provide proof. I'd dearly like to put you on ignore, but I can't do this whilst you continue to maliciously misrepresent my views.

This particular post of mine that has set you off again simply expressed a view and posed a question which wasn't personal in nature, but both of which you have totally avoided to address. So please tell me and everyone else how BIG with a MC of $650m could possibly take over a $1.7b company? I found your opening post confusing, because on the one hand you mentioned using BIG shares at a 19% discount to do so, and on the other hand you said not to worry about dilution because management had put that chestnut to bed. If I recall rightly, management has in fact still left the door open to use shares to partly fund acquisitions, but only by exception.

Could you also please answer my question about which Deloitte's list you are referring to if it isn't the Technology Fast 50 for 2017 in which BIG placed 4th? I'm not suggesting there isn't one, I'm just not aware of it. You are referring to BIG being rated by Deloitte as one of the top 5 tech companies/stocks, which is not what the Technology Fast 50 is about, so I'm assuming there is another list unless of course you are wrong in your assertions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.