BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

@sydshare - I hadn't seen the posts subsequent to the one you...

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    @sydshare - I hadn't seen the posts subsequent to the one you used to attack me again, but I now see that Martin Gifford, ZMan and Lumpy Pom have also called you out on posting nonsensical statements. You haven't attacked them about their views which are consistent with mine, so I can only assume that it is you rather than me who is driven by a personal agenda for reasons only known to yourself. I'm merely defending myself, which isn't really difficult because your attacks never have any substance. When I'm wrong I'm man enough to admit that, but unfortunately you seem to function differently. Please live up to your usual throw away line of only discussing BIG and not the person, because you have a tendency to make things personal. You can start by clarifying things that members have asked you to clarify and by answering questions that have been put to you about your BIG posts. In this case it is about a thread about your personal views that you have started, so you have a responsibility to do so.

And like others I do actually know who you are Mr Lou M from Venus R in Ipswich. That's what you get when you big note yourself and your supposedly close "relationship" with BIG management. I doubt that HC members are as impressed by that paper thin "association" as you'd like them to be, but you may have fooled a few. It certainly doesn't make you an authority on BIG as an investment. On the other hand I am 100% positive that you have no idea who I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.