SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

from todays australian newspaper, page-5

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ocker...i dis agree and if i may state the time line as i see it from SEN and their attempt to distance themself from any closer scrutiny.

It begins when Dubois mentioned the company was worth 55c per share....(remember this comment)

Now move forward to the FY accounts where SEN had stated all was on track for forward earnings.

Then we see the trading halt then suspension for 4 weeks to put this sham together.

Only to be advised shortly after the suspension lift and AGM report.....SEN announced it would miss its first half result by + or - 15%

Now you got yesterday.......the deal was done with IKL....still unclear as to what deal....and the Directors advise they have sold 21m shares to IKL as well for an as yet undisclosed amount although its safe to assume they got 55c as well.

Then they drop the bombshell about how bad the first half result will be.

The Directors have shielded themselves from any wrongdoing over the bad first half result .

The area of issue left for shareholders is the amount Directors got for their shares.

This is key as it was an amount NOT available to average shareholders.

Sure Directors can sell whenever they wanted to BUT since they have been aware of the nature of the losses the business is creating and the overall state of the business they have IMO traded with "insider knowledge"

they get 55c....and the punters get 42.5c (yesterdays close)

better then a 20% premium to yesterdays close.

That is why ASIC and the ASX should investigate.

SEN have advised these dealings have been going on for months.........so SEN and its Directors have advised they have been dealing with this for months and have known the state of the SEN business for months.

It follows they traded with "insider knowledge"

and who is to say.......and this is left field.....this "mega deal" the usual suspects rave on about on here is NOT the mega deal and the Directors are selling IKL a pup?

Now how would shareholders feel if the Directors get 55c.....and the punters end up with nothing????

This IKL deal could be the mega deal and the best thing for SEN.

I can tell you on the eveidence of what is before us...i would not trust anything SEN say.

To date its all been lies,deception and false promises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $4.8K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 530609 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 31599 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.