CAZ 4.35% 2.2¢ cazaly resources limited

from todays smh, page-3

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    all the journos this morning have missed the point zakka which you have picked up on. The fact the opinion is from Oct 15 does not mean anything, it deals with how the section operates and makes it clear that the minister has erred and also that whatever RIO can come up with is not going to suffice and that includes their second submission post this opinion. The AFR journo has picked the top of the ASX as well! Based on Wayne Martin's analysis of section 111A my level of confidence has increased significantly. Wayne Martin will disqualify himself yes but who goes against the Chief Justice on a Court of Appeal bench. Martin QC gave the opinion McCusker QC is acting for Cazaly so who Have RIO got pray tell to act in the hearing looks like CAZ bagged the top 2 silks. All IMHO and good luck but CAZ have struck a blow for justice and right now I would rather be them than RIO or Bowling Ball. The fact the minister made a decision contrary to that opinion requires a lot of explanation in itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.573K 71.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98512 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.