GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

from warnie to joelbaby

1. 749 Posts.
    Wanty / Warnie

Not wanting to start a "War of the Words" on here, as we have seen over the last 2 weeks, but serioulsy, your closing statement made me laugh....

"Nice to see the SP back where it should be, well done holders and buyers at the cheap, as the drampers keep saying the SP never lies..........................I beg to differ and my point has been proven today."

SP back to where it should be??? You mean it's over $1 again??

Your point has been proven today?? What has been your point Warnie?? To hold it when many ppl are selling it, watch it go down from $1.20 to $0.55, and then congratulate yourself when it goes to $0.65 and say "I told you I was right"??

There was ample time to get out and PROTECT YOUR CAPITAL when it got sold off on significant volume from $1.10 down to $0.80, sit on the sidelines, wait for support to show and then buy back in...maybe not at the very bottom, but still. It's not as though volume was low and it was hard to sell a large holding, or buy back in a large amount.

Surely the aim of this "game" is longevity, aka CAPITAL PROTECTION.

Anyway, let the snipers come out and shoot me down for having a more sensible and reality based opinion.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.