MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Front page Australian, page-78

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    just learn to be curious , what seems like an obvious & logical approach to you might not be optimal for overall consistent over sized returns , focussing on management is fine . I've run companies since the late 80s you might not have the insight to recognise what's petty & what's important in management teams , mistakes are unavoidable . I look for management that take risks , build relationships , move the ball forward even if sometimes they don't work , active participants in creating momentum , you don't look for perfect scoring scores you look at attempts to score and conversions , energy etc . wrt to results there is an older Buddhist parable chop chop chop chop then the tree falls , what it means is that chopping is your core task , your daily grind , success is the result of your daily grind , success comes all at once and it momentary . with stocks you look at activity not falling trees , if you wait fir falling trees it'll be fully valued by the time you've convinced yourself it's safe & you'll get little return , consistently getting x5 x10 x20 means you have to move in before everything's proven , so your criteria is self defeating , you may insure you don't lose though you'll certainly never / rarely win . microcap investing in ore revenue companies is a high risk sport , they don't always work out . your approach is perfect in other sectors across large caps . For instance stocks like say Glencore , BHP , RIO where it's appropriate to fuss over ever grain of sand , you can make huge money in those sectors if you follow your approach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.