SYR 10.7% 25.0¢ syrah resources limited

Front page, page-32

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    OS,

TON One hole drilled ?... OMG.  Think you'd better do a little more research champ. Research 1st, post 2nd.  Diagram attached Shows 7 holes in this traverse alone from latest drill program. There has a been another completed drill program also but not on Nicanda hill but close by on the lower priority area's to the south west.

Others,
    My point is it is YES earlier days yet but only a fool would write it off right now. The TON Ceo is saying its visual graphite is correlating with the geophys very closely and the current target statement to 1.2 Bill tonnes was only what is included in the dotted line in diagram below. I think he's suggesting that if proven across all geophs areas shows then target could expand 2.4BT.

Its a continuation of Syr's deposit IMO  Syrs average grade is approx 10% globally ... Ton will need to prove a similar average over large area's. If Ton do prove up a resource (and too early to confirm that ).  If they do it will affect SYR's price to some degree as they will no longer have a monopoly on monster highish grade graphite deposits. Syr however are much close to mine/selling they ore and thus Ton will always trail the lead made by SYR. Just something to keep back of your mind if your a long term SYR Bull.  

However saying all this,  if the current drill results return no substantial graphite all will be for nought and TON may be a non issue for Long term SYR holders.    

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.