THB 11.1% 1.6¢ thunderbird resources limited

Front Running, page-33

1. 2,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Hey Coto
    Thanx for reaching out mate. More bullish than ever , supply demand gap widening , spot $94ish. Taking a lil breather after massive leg up.
    As for Toe the consolidation didnt work out as I knew it wouldn't. Ive said all along Im not in Toe for a mine. Management are atrocious and wouldn't know how to mine. Im here for either the tide to rise , but more Importantly now. Toe is a take over take target . Which will happen when the WA Gov become more focused on new royalties now iron ore and nickel have totally collapsed.
    The only reason I own Val as well is coz Jordan Trimble SkyHarbour are no1 share holder and will eventually take them out.
    The Vmy/Dyl JB deal was amazing , truly life changing. Im staying with Toe in my lil bag of TO targets. But its just going to scratch along till a TO lines the pockets of Management.
    Sorry no big pump for toe , my reasons for holding probably dont align with other holders but that always been my take.
    Still lurking now n then , enjoying seeing all the bitch slapping going on and continuing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.