BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

For anyone who did not bother to follow the link from rayz, I...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    For anyone who did not bother to follow the link from rayz, I found the text describing BRN very valuable. Here 'tis " BrainChip is a public listed company with highly skilled and professional development centers in the USA and Europe. BrainChip has two prime product lines; It is the developer of a disruptive Spiking Neuron Adaptive Processor (SNAP), a hardware accelerator engine that learns autonomously and rapidly by using a proprietary version of a learning method known as “Spike Time Dependent Plasticity” (STDP). This makes the BrainChip SNAP technology a preferred method over Deep Learning in practical applications where only a small training set, or indeed no training sets exist. Secondly, BrainChip delivers the SNAPvision hardware and application programs that provide superior video analytics capabilities. SNAPvision emulates the methods of the human visual tract and makes powerful, hardware accelerated visual recognition procedures available to software through an easy to use API that allows a collection of small object models to be uploaded. The core returns the X-Y coordinates of the objects that have been found in multiple simultaneous video streams. The SNAPvision core is available in hardware and firmware. The development team in Aliso Viejo is focused on hardware, while the team in France develops software to use those products in video surveillance and analytics applications."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.