GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

frontline evidence-nowhere near a gold bubble, page-43

1. 788 Posts.
    Infose - they aren't 99.99% pure because of the malleability, there is still 1oz of gold in them (surely you knew this? Or did you just find out the 91% from wikipedia and think you were onto something?!). What tax does the SA govt get from me buying a 30 year old gold coin in a private market? As mentioned earlier, the premiums get passed on, it has always been the case. You'll never be able to get a coin at spot, similarly? you should not sell coins at spot. Why wouldn't you buy from a private buyer - it happens millions of times every day all around the globe.

Skol - Anyone who has exposure to the coin market knows where the buyers and sellers are. What i said is not BS, it is the way the market works. According to you, the price is already crashing after the 'parabolic' rise, yet coins are still getting the premiums above spot they always obtain. You can believe what you want, just because your google search didn't yield buyers doesn't mean they aren't out there and very easy to find.

Seriously, these are the absolute basics of coin investing. If i have to spell this out, you really need to do some research.

I don't see the point in continuing because neither of you have any interest in learning about the market. If you weren't so arrogant, you might learn something.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.