RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Froome wins - The Sky Is The Limit, page-13

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I hold a fair few shares and over the last few weeks my head has been saying to dump them but my gut has been saying hold and I've decided to go down with the ship if that happens. Each day I have waited for the dead cat bounce that hasn't happened and each day the price has remained stronger than I have expected on the amount of info supplied. I believe that the products can be a great sell.

I've been in a dead cat bounce once before years ago in an IT company that Tim Fisher was on the board with.... that day I made quite a bit of money trading in and out until they called a halt I had know idea what was happening apart from I was going to become a millionaire by 4pm and was going hard to get there. Being fairly new to trading that didn't happen went from a home trader to a Fastway courier driver in an afternoon. Had my money locked up for 2 years eventually got it back when the company won a court case and resurfaced as a ethanol company. I think the company was NGT turning into MNN or AMN?? codes probably wrong. Nervous but optimistic with RNO ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.