ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Mate,You are disgusting and rude. How dare you say you have no...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    Mate,

You are disgusting and rude. How dare you say you have no sympathy for people losses on here, your the one trying to pump this share for the last 12months at least and you have been dead wrong every single time. You har been trying to influence people to buy just as bad as onshore has to sell.

You post garbage and you now say thats how you make money out of us all? Why have you been buying and selling...while telling us to buy? Telling everyone to stay strong this will be a 10 bagger and so on? I don't see how you have made any money from this share unless this is the case as the shares have gone in only one direction... Down.

People that hold are allowed to be negative and vent their frustration, especially after listening to your garbage about how good it is for over 12minyhe, who do you think you are implying that there is something wrong with it? I have no respect for you at all now. Go hide under a rock don't just say it. And if you feel like writing something make sure it's not rubbish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.