SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

frosty makes an off market sale at 60c?, page-29

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: re:guesswho......kelly I don't normally get involved in these spats, but see if anyone can pick the similarities in the writing style in the following posts...

The first is from kellygirl, the second from guess_who?

---

Subject re: sell, i am sure someone cares?
    Posted 19/09/03 21:05 - 135 reads
    Posted by kellygirl
    Post #144698 - in reply to msg. #144696

I have everything i own in this one.....lol...you are a dead set wa#ker and billy and yourself are dead set idiots and rampers....and i`ve said it before and i`ll say it again,,,this ain`t moving sh#t unless a announcement comes out...and you want to hope one comes soon because the chart doesn`t look that flash now,,,,then you`ll own even less.

I have patience because GTG have patents.

---

Subject re: re:guesswho......kelly
    Posted 20/09/03 19:04 - 14 reads
    Posted by guess_who?
    Post #144881 - in reply to msg. #144876

not much point in explaning anything to u debono.....lol.....u r pro alpha,,,,,if after readin capman rubblock calrisian nofear etc etc etc posts u cant tell that its alpha then u dont want to believe its alpha......lol.....can tell u sumthing tho,,,,,,u were around when some posters accuse ridge of using aliases to ramp cst,,,,,,they where wrong.....lol.......it was alpha with all the nics not ridge,,,,,,,that i know for sure......lol.....he even created sum nics & signed off as sum of the accusers to giv the impreshun they had several nics,,,,,,& thats a fact....lol

Guess Who?

---

Getting a bit sick of all cr@p flying around at the moment guys (and gals)

That's all I have to post on this for now!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.