SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

frosty makes an off market sale at 60c?, page-33

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: re:guesswho......debono Certainly do debono.

It wasn't until I recognised the trait this poster has of enjoying being showered in abuse.

Its exactly the same trait (and quite unique at that) that I think we can all remember from planetone, Sliderule, TownCrier, illusions and about ten or fifteen other nics this joker has operated since he first started attacking me in the early days of GTP posts.

Who can forget such memorable posts as his Cottesloe beach webcam posts, the "office wag" swapping the laptops to account for one of the many times he fucked up and posted under the wrong nic when chatting to himself etc.

The main traits though are the enjoyment he gets at being showered in abuse (which suggests some sort of psychological problem needing in needing to be put down) and the fabricated stories which inevitably he is unwilling to produce any proof of.

Of course he's not posting the facts - there aren't any. But everybody who has experience this sad mental home excapee would know who he is.

As I have said many times - Pat Hammond has many options at his disposal to stop this site becoming a playground for the mentally unhinged.

Its intriguing why he chooses to let nuffs nuffs like this guy keep posting at the cost of his key contributors shutting up shop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.