SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

frosty makes an off market sale at 60c?, page-49

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: re:guesswho......lozza Alpha, it is not the posters who cause concern but those numerous Aliases do.

Not too long ago, there was a discussion of payment to HC but I found that those posters suspected of having many Aliases did not take part.

On Sharetrader one needs to supply the ISP email address so you won't see too many problems there. I wish Hammond applied the same to this chat site.

You said to Lozza: "Is lozza another one?", suggesting that Lozza was me. A very bad faux pas on your part.

Then you said: "stolwyk has however crossed the line on numerous occassions in what are quite blatant ramps and this attempt to collect email addresses is one of them". " I very much doubt too many people will take up Gerrys dubious request".

You are referring to LUM posters sending me emails. I already had changed the format of that Competition post at 8 pm last night (++) Now posters can enter data direct. And you posted on it, so why present a different picture to Lozza?

Why I wanted to use email was for 2 reasons: To save cluttering up the site and I have already said that.
    Also, I would keep the entries till closing time to prevent bias: People tend to follow each other entries sometimes.

Why should I want email addresses? For a start, I wouldn't know if the posters had the means to support your suggestion of me later calling on the list posters to invest in certain stocks. Why would I do that as the posters are already on the site and they regularly see my preferences. Why would I waste time on such a list?

If I really wanted a list, I only need to go to the VCR site and pick up those 50-60 email addresses left behind by posters who went on Gominers' list. I could easily make an arrangement with these people to keep in contact with. I didn't. I also would have started much earlier with such a list.

There is a regular offering of email addresses on the HC and other sites anyway. I did say, I have run competitions on Ozestock using the site or the email system. There were no problems.

I believe your objections to be unfounded; however, I did change the layout of the Competitions post.

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.