TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

froth and bubble

1. 3,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2593
    At the risk of expressing a view that some will not want to hear, I think this stock is trading on the hopes and dreams of investors with very little substance to back it up.

I actually owned some of the oppies when they were trading around 10 cents and I sold at 20 cents. No sour grapes here...I sold because I came to the conclusion that the propectivity of the gold exploration was fairly valued from what I could see.

When the iron ore data came out I did initially think there would be value, but I thought...to get this to a development would take years, and the economics would be much less attractive than many alternative discoveries being made in the Pilbara regions despite some minor attractions. I was surprised with the SP increase.

Then comes todays announcement about uranium...ho hum...same sort of rhetoric we are hearing from any number of hopefuls in this commodity. Old results being touted as significant etc. etc.

When is a shareholder in this company ever going to see a cash flow from any of these pipe dreams?? IMHO not for many many years even if there is a favourable outcome and IMHO that is far from a reasonable conclusion at the moment.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.