ICI 12.5% 2.7¢ icandy interactive limited

I'd been thinking that the initial Froyo games options, whilst...

1. 11,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    I'd been thinking that the initial Froyo games options, whilst good to trial the concept with existing games, would not do much for ICI or Froyo but as the launch of NFTs for Claw Stars and Masketeers nears and as more news comes out I find myself rethinking this.

Claw Stars will have costume NFTs, whilst these won't have any real in-game impact, by having them players will be able to stake the NFTs for rewards.

Masketeers will also have costume NFTs however these will have in-game value by boosting your character's attributes.

Whilst I didn't expect these to be big drivers I have turned around and believe these will bring renewed and brand new interest in these two games for the respective benefits the NFTs will bring.

Then following on from that is the re-launch of CryptantCrab in Q2 with CryptantCrab+ launching on the BNB Chain. I had not paid any attention to this game before but with the progress that is being made I thought I'd take a look and it appears that this game is made for this platform, it was hindered by being before it's time and being tied to the Ethereum chain with it's high fees. This game tied in with $FROYO tokens looks like it has some good possibilities.

Then there is the Gamebox, JericVerse's Moonland and Lemon Sky Studios' Metal Genesis which should really bring interest to the Froyo Metaverse.

I have been looking at other games now available or in development that describe themselves as being a "metaverse" and so far they mostly are stand alone games with no cross platform/games tokens and looking pretty uninspiring.

All in all I can't wait to see where all this leads us six to nine months from now.
    Last edited by Surandy70: 17/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.