Not wanting to be rude but is this post for real?I actually read...

1. 23,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Not wanting to be rude but is this post for real?

I actually read it around 4 times thinking, surely not?

Sorry Wotsup,I don't recollect you ever having shown me that.

Psa 33:6 - By the word of the LORD were the heavens made and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Heavens were made first before the host of which Jesus would be one of them, hence he cannot be the first created and neither the master worker for all other creations, other than himself.

So what you are clearly showing here Mr G, is blindness, not even bothering to read my posts as this verse was well and truly covered and Backed by the Bible in numerous ways and Not man.

Your JW friends that visit do exactly the same thing when talking to them, it's like the lights are on and no one home.

Is this part of the training, indoctrination's?

All this Rev verse is telling us is --> God's inner Logos = Acts 15:18 - Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Inner Logos, the first and foremost was for a Son to be in the future as in 2 Sam 7:12-14, hence Jesus was the beginning of the creation of God which NATURALLY begins IN you, it is the beginning of Your creation and no one else's.

Hence with this in mind, by reason of, for the sake of, because of and through this future one to be, God and hands on alone, created everything.

Hence the very same meaning of Jesus being the firstborn of creation, in the mind and plans of God, his hidden Logos just as the Bible and not man shows in Eph 3:9, Gal 4:4 and so on.

All this and more is whats known as, the Bread from heaven, the Almighty God and Father;

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; 

So come on Mr G, get back to my post, LOOK and counter it with the Bible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.