Fruit of the Spirit: How to Sow to the Spirit, page-26

1. 23,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "So right here alone, that should tell people that there is no way that Jesus is either The Word of the Word of God.

You are a false teacher Wotsup.....definitely without qualification as you have countered what Jesus Himself said....."I am the way the truth and the life......no one comes to the Father but through me"

Prov 18:13 - He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

So are you going to address your claim here, defend it, do your Biblical duty?

Or is this the Best you have to support your False claim here?

I hope you not going to try and suggest the following is rambling or you don't understand it, as YOU WILL be saying, you do NOT understand the word of God.

Where DO any of my post deny this --> "I am the way the truth and the life......no one comes to the Father but through me"???

"I am the way the truth and the life.

So with the Bible, the One Spirit of Truth, lets US (you me and this one Spirit) SEE what this quote, verse REALLY means or WHAT it is saying.

In the beginning was the Word = inner logos, mind, reasoning, plan - and this was with The God and GOD (not Jesus) was this inner logos, word.

The SAME, this, it (inner logos) was with God in the beginning;

Acts 15:18 - Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world. (Inner logos as was understood to be and means as well, some several hundred years before Jesus hit the stage.

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; (inner logos).

2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, (Inner logos, now seriously, were these people literally around at the beginning to hear this = No and neither was Jesus).

2 Tim 1:1 - Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 

(This is the inner logos and also KNOWN as Glory, Held by the Almighty God and Father (not Jesus) before the world existed WITH GOD, as per the Greek truths of Jesus's words in John 17:5).

Rev 3:14 - And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; (Jesus in the future context, of God's inner logos, reasoning, plans).

Col 1:15-16  - Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (Again, inner logos, reasoning, plans of God).

Because in him were created the things all things in the heavens and upon the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities; the things all things by reason of, because of, for the sake of, through Him and unto him have been created. 

(Greek Truth here on the meaning and context of "through").

Confirmation --> Neh 9:6 - Thou, thou, LORD alone; (Almighty God and Father) thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Isa 45:12 - I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I,evenmy hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Psa 33:6 - By the word of the LORD (God Almighty) the heavens were made and all the host by the breath of his mouth. = (Spirit).

"I am the way the truth and the life... = Jesus is the manifestation of the Almighty God and Fathers plans, Glory that existed with him before the world actually existed. So naturally Jesus can say this.

In the beginning was the Word = the meaning of this (the word) IS, title to all of "the word OF God and no matter what nationally you are, your word, logos, your inner logos, creation begins within you and this is EXACTLY what the first 2 verses of John are showing us.

What was in the beginning before the Gen's creation account, and Who it was.

And THAT is established in the first 2 verses and from here on, the Word and God are only then referred to as Him and He = the Almighty God and Father.

The entire book of John or it's purpose is centered around the words of eternal life coming into the world like never before.

First it is the inner logos, then the spoken logos for creation John 1:3 and 1 John 1:1, which they have seen and handled = creation things and in John 1:4 we are now talking of the eternal life giving aspect of The Word = The Word of God = Almighty God and Fathers.

Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Gal 4:4 - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Heb 1:1-2 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Hath in these last days spoken unto us byIN his Son, whom he hath appointedheir of all things, by reason of, because of, for the sake of, through whom also he (God) made the worlds; (Fits in with Perfect harmony of all of the above).

John 14:10 - In his Son - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (Immanuel = 2 entirely separate identities) and Not 3).

Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been, hid in God who created all things. (Again, hid in = in perfect harmony  with ALL covered thus far).

Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news -->(In Hebrew, good news means flesh) to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

And how does Jesus reference THESE words;

Luke 8:12-13 - Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

So quite clearly, Jesus IS saying "the word" means, refers to = The word of God = in the beginning was The Word = Almighty God and Father. And that is exactly what John was doing up to 1:13, making the path clear, straight for the Almighty God and Father who was about to manifest His plan as always known by him before the world existed.

John in the first 13 verses is re-capping what was and how it was and at the same time letting them know, it was about to change, or be fulfilled and they were eagerly awaiting for John to bring this message (Mal 3:1).

What does Jesus say these words of his God and Fathers are;

John 6:68 -  Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Now WHOSE words are these Oilbunrer?

What do these words of the Almighty God and Fathers mean;

1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak (God & Fathers) unto you, theyare spirit, and they are life.

John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born (again) of water and ofthe Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Now surely even you would know, we are only born again via one way = John 1:13 = Almighty God and Father = The Spirit in these verses and The Word in these verses, are CLEARLY NOT Jesus's and He, not you, confirm this beyond doubt.

So Almighty God, The one Holy Spirit and The word are none other than the Almighty God and Father.

John 17:4 - I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

What was a Key part of this work which CLEARLY had ALREADY begun = bring the words of eternal life.

Bring Spirit/Word into the world like never before.

Now come on, seriously, you can see and know full well here, neither the Spirit or The Word was Jesus's as He himself says around 4 times in John alone, He was given them and the completion of, was not UNTIL his baptism where he was then SENT into the world.

But by receiving Spirit/Word he then got;

John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in himself (John 1:4) so has he GIVEN to the Son to have life in himself.

John 4:14 - But whosoever drinketh of the water -->(the word of God) that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

So what Jesus is saying here, they will also have life within themselves, spreading the words of eternal life.

So if nothing else mate, why don't you address the following simple clear point;

Rev 19:12-13 - His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

The fact that it says here, no man, yes includes you, knows his name, this should raise some SERIOUS questions for ALL?

So what do most of you think it is saying here = Jesus is The word and it says nothing of a sort.

It says, his Name IS the word of God, it is NOT saying he IS the word of God and neither the word.

Jesus made it VERY clear above, he was effectively the carrier of it.

You cannot be the thing you carry.

Jesus is the express image of God who is Spirit/Word, so Jesus speaking the words of God means, He is expressing out the God and Father.

So Jesus had the fullness of God in himself, without measure.

The name Jesus = basically means God (Almighty) is salvation.

Immanuel = God (Almighty) with us as in, in Jesus via His Spirit/Word.

Abraham = Father of many.

So quite plain and simple, the name the word of God represents the role God had always planned for Jesus = name only.

If I gave you the job to spread the word of wotsup, and gave you the name, the word of wotsup = please explain to us all, how in the hec YOU can actually become The Word of Wotsup = impossible, you can never be.

This I put to you is the very reason it says, no man knows this name = they do NOT understand what it is saying.

The sad part here, Jesus is about to return and Jesus is known for saying the likes of = I do NOT know you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.