Fruit of the Spirit: How to Sow to the Spirit, page-34

1. 23,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just trying to comprehend what you are getting at is nigh impossible except for your passion to deny Christs divinity.

I gave you miles of references, so what your really saying is, You do not understand the verses = the Bible, the word of God.

So when you see a reference and if I have made a comment next to it or following and you don't understand, WHY don't you simply ask and explain what you don't get and why and ask me to elaborate?

Whatever you do or as well, I know full well how extremely hard it is see even consider something outside the seeds you already have, never mind reading it and grasping it.

I have been there and when I looked back after some time, even though another person had given me numerous references and I saw them, the truth of the matter was, I saw them like driving a car down the road with my head out the side window.

I saw them, but I didn't really.

So if you can't get yourself outside of your set seed to let the Bible speak, you will be pushing sh.. up hill, trust me on that one haha.

You will seriously have to prepare yourself for battle, as it will be game on, so understand the armor subject etc.

Will you become popular, dream on, you will be called a cult, you name it wink.png

(However, don't confuse my comment here with the stupid, pointless tiffs I get drawn into on here on irrelevant matters). 

So one of the first keys is, to God through Jesus, not of yourself, and study seriously on how to get their Truths and Not mans and do this alone with your Bible. Only use the net for the likes of say, show all verses on light, creation etc, then check them in your Bible and so on.

But if you come at it waving, in that maybe you will get their truths, then do Not bother, your not serious yet and just like the waves of the ocean, tossing to and fro.

Reading others work = high risks of seeds being set and very hard to remove them or see past them. 

Now as I said, IF you could be honest with yourself (?), you would have to admit, the seeds you have, You were led to, fed them, you did not read the Bible alone and find them for yourself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.